Fred Hooper 2022
July 16 @ 8:00 am – July 23 @ 5:00 pm
“Las Aventura Pura Vida” – Costa Rica
Join Fred Hooper and the Delta Tau Brothers for week in Paradise!
Location: The Westin Reserva Conchal Golf & Spa, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Dates: Sat., July 16 – Sat., July 23, 2022 (with flexible stays, 3 days prior/after)
Rooms Reserved: 75 with five different categories of suites
DT Hosted Events: Two cocktail parties, prior to dinner, and an excursion to a local town for the afternoon
Rough Estimate of Cost: Seven nights in a Premium Junior Suite, Airfare, Ground Transportation is approximately $4,500 per couple without extras/excursions or the DTHC subsidy
Updates [4/4/2022] : Send an email to Chris Dodge ( email@example.com ), letting him know your flight times to coordinate Ground Transportation to and from the resort.
Tentative Schedule: Saturday Arrive; Sunday Hosted Happy Hour prior to dinner; Wednesday
DTHC sponsored event to Tamarindo for lunch and afternoon of walking around; Friday Hosted
Happy Hour; Saturday Departure
Reimbursement Fine Print:
Each active DT alumni member will be reimbursed $2,000.00 USD, after the event, under the following terms and conditions:
- One reimbursement for each active DT alumni member (Little Sisters not eligible).
- Member must be in good standing, and have paid up dues for years 2021 and 2022.
- Member must attend the event and stay in the selected venue ; If a member cancels or is unable to attend for any reason, then they are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Member will receive a reimbursement within 90 days after the event after providing their name, mailing address, pledge class and year to the Event Coordinator during the Event. Payment will be made using a method chosen by the DTHC treasurer.
- DTHC has sole discretion to determine reimbursement eligibility, and reserves the right to request trip documentation and/or copies of trip receipts for validation of the reimbursement.